Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AS LONG AS I HAVE YOU


When skies are overcast and when...

The rain comes pouring down...

I like to walk with you along...

The avenues of town...

I do not mind the weather that...

Belongs to nature's art...

While we are here together and...

I whisper to your heart...

I only want to see your face...

And hear you talk to me...

And have the lasting pleasure of...

Your loving company...

And it may rain & thunder and...

The lightning may appear...

But nothing ever bothers me...

Whenever you are near...

Because I know that in their time...

the skies will be all blue...

And nothing matters anyway...

As long as I have you...


2 comments:

  1. excellent. i don't believe u wrote these lines.
    Keep it up.
    Megha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew u r a romantic person but never knew u r such a good poet also. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete